Wednesday, February 19, 2014

UNDO-ctrl+Z



               Undo is easy in the computers but in life, well, it’s difficult and seems impossible to happen. Each of us makes mistakes sometimes or even always. But we had the chance to make it right, to correct or to change it – to fix it.
                Changing for me has different purposes; the change for the sake of others, for self and for the environment. These purposes exist because changing it not that easy thing to do. It takes many weeks, months, years or decades.
                I cannot undo what I did before but I can make better decisions because of those mistakes that I’ve done. Decisions that can guard me while not underestimating other people. Change, it starts with me. I’m not sure what changes will be done on me. I also don’t know what would be the impact or affect to other people. But changing is continuously in our life. We cannot resist change. It is a bad habit to change every time, coz it would just only destroy your selves. Change? Change? Change? What do you think so?
                Changing is not bad, let it dominates you. It is not bad as long as you are not hurting anyone. Undo?

No comments:

Post a Comment