Thursday, February 20, 2014

My FUtuRE DreaM

Robin Joe is my style. To be a great detective is my dream but my future? Well it’s designing houses and buildings.


            I always dream to be a detective since I started watching “detective conan.” I am amaze on how he, Conan, solved every case without knowing everything that happened. This was a question to me – “can I be a detective?” a detective must be knowledgeable, wise and fighter. Of course, I don’t have those personalities. Nevertheless someone will teach me on how to be a detective. Now that I matured, a detective here is useless. I do not often see crimes that are planned in the news or heard on the radio. Then, I realized that detectives here are not that useful in our country and there is no course for it, I think.
            Drawing house designs is now goal in life. I want to be an architect someday. I had a niche at my house. I am living at my master piece I called the “greenix house.” I am a product of University of Northern Philippines.
            Did you see the difference between future and dream? Future is what you are in the next hours, days or years while dream is like a mango fruit, you cannot get easily by yourself. But if you do, you need help. When you reached your dream as your future it is a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment