Tuesday, February 18, 2014

new year, new me

          ever since, new year is treated as the time to change. but i think its not. for me changing is the result of failures and mistakes.
          i do not want to change cause i think my family, relatives and friends accept for who i am. but those are my outside attitude, my outside attitude.

          i was lazy, bored and slow to my studies. and this attitudes that i want to change for the year because this year will be my first year in college. i want to graduate with enough average to show not my true intelligence but what i've done best. i am curious if i or not to change. its hard because i was satisfy on everything i do, low or high grade. i'm not a student that gives 99% effort. i know that its not yet too late to change but if changing is not good for others, of course its no choice but to change again and again until everybody accept or like you.
           Challenge yourselves. change for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment